Mobility and Leisure Bans in Barcelona city:
Due to this, You Know Who XIX outbreak, every country has taken their own measures, and within those countries, we found Spain is not the exception. And inside Spain, we have Catalonia which is very particular in its way of doing things.
These measures I´ll talk about right now are until June, 6th, 2021 included. I´ll keep you posted with every change we have here so you decide whether you want to come here or not (I´ll say if it is your first time, not a very good idea, pretty much everything is closed, but if you already came a few times before, you can still have some “quite fun” (Discos and Pubs are out of the table) I meant restaurants and some attractions that remain open, such as Sagrada Familia on the weekends, Casa Batlló, Casa Milà (La Pedrera), Park Güell, Casa Vicens.
Here we go with the Spain Travel bans, specifically in Barcelona:
General Restrictions in Catalonia:
- Social meetings with only 10 people of different coexistence cells.
- Bars and Restaurants open only from 6:00 to 24:00 with capacity limitations and a maximum per table of 6 people.
Opening times for the commerce:
- Shops, Cafeterias, and Others: open from 06:00 to 24:00.
- Take away food and delivery: during the open time of the restaurant.
- Cultural activities: open until 24h.
Work and Professional Bans:
- Companies should promote Remote Working.
- Maintain Interpersonal Distance every moment, in case this is not possible, the company must provide security Items to ensure a Free Covid Environment.
- Hydroalcoholic Gel must be provided and the facilities must be completely cleaned up and maintained with correct air circulation.
- The use of masks is mandatory every time the employee has to move around the facility or it´s a public-related work.
- Keep the least people concentrated in the same place to avoid interaction.
- Public transportation maintains its regular timetable, providing a 100% service, adapting the night hours.
- There is forbidden to eat in any mean of transport.
- Taxis can give service to all the spots in the car, except for the copilot one.
Restaurant and Caffeterias Restrictions:
- With a 2m distance between tables.
- 6 pax per table
- From 06:00 to 24:00
- Terrace 100% capacity
- Inside 50%
Cultural Bans: (Movies, Theatre, Concerts, etc)
- Limited capacity to 50% inside with a maximum of 1000 attendants per session.
- Concerts Places are allowed to have the bar service functioning.
- If the mentioned activities are outdoor there is a limit of 3000 people, everyone sitted with the previous registration.
Small Stores, Malls and shops in general:
- Stores can open every day of the week at 50% capacity.
- Well Ventilated and keeping distance in common spaces.
- Markets open with a 50% capacity limitation.
- Esthetic Services also open with an appointment reservation system.
There are more restrictions in Spain in the different areas of daily basis life, they can all be found here. Also, I´ve published another post about Covid 19 situation in Spain, go and check them and let me know in SSMM what you think about them.
Next week they will change, but I´ll keep you posted on everything new.
Thanks for reading until here, I hope this will help you plan your visit in a better way.
See you in my next post!