Weddings, jazz, premium cocktails, modernist rooms, 5-star service, and a breathtaking view, it is almost impossible to combine it all, since La Casa Fuster not only has all of the above but also combines them creating an unprecedented harmony. Read on and discover more of what this impressive place has to offer you.
Casa Fuster, the origins
Casa Fuster–formerly owned by Mariano Fuster–is a modernist building designed and created by Lluís Domènech I Montaner between 1908 and 1910. It was converted into a luxury hotel in 2004.
This magnificent jewel is located at 132 Passeig de Gràcia, 08008, Barcelona city:
In the architecture of this building, you can clearly appreciate the hand of Domenech in it due to many elements for which this architect was characterized as a robust base, floral ornamentation, trilobular windows, and columns in red stone. On the whole, we can see an expressive limitation, since we will find a lot of white marble and the eurythmy of the two main facades established around a continuous tribune that from the second floor is turned like a tower to the top of the building; the back is flat. The building is completed with French-style mansards.
Hotel Casa Fuster where excellence and perfection are never lacking.
The Hotel Casa Fuster has 105 rooms of 12 types decorated in beautiful warm colors. The most attractive features are the huge windows, from which you can appreciate the beautiful city of Barcelona. Its modernist furniture together with the contemporary elements that predominate in the rooms makes an interesting and attractive mix.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Kettle/Coffee Maker
- Air conditioning
- Paid minibar
- Paid Dry, Cleaning, and Laundry
- Room services 24h
- Pillow menu
- Bathtub with shower
- Free safe
- Free wifi internet
- Parquet flooring
- Bathroom amenities
- Alarm clock
- Capsule coffee maker
- Possibility of breakfast in the room
- Make-up mirror
Casa Fuster has several spaces with their own personality where gastronomy, culture, and leisure come together to create a unique experience that should be enjoyed:
- Café Vienés: a magnificent place full of history, within these same walls where people enjoy the best coffee in Barcelona, have met figures as representative as the poet Salvador Espriu. Today it maintains its character and spirit as a meeting place for hotel guests, artists, intellectuals, and citizens of Barcelona city looking for a quiet place to enjoy different cocktails, a selection of teas and coffees, and also has the option of snacks to combine with drinks in a unique and special atmosphere. A space of outstanding architectural interest because of its large windows overlooking the Paseo de Gracia. In addition, from Tuesday to Sunday, a pianist will play beautiful songs to liven up the evenings (if there is an event in the room or if it coincides with an FC Barcelona match, the schedule will be modified).
- Jazz Club: The “Café Vienés” is transformed every Thursday night into the most visited Jazz Club in the city. Famous artists such as Woody Allen himself and his clarinet, the Yoshida Brothers, Eddy Davis, Conal Fowkes, the Barcelona Swing Serenaders, the New Orleans Rag Trio, or Doc Scalon Trio have played on this acclaimed stage.
- Blue View Mirador Terrace: The Panoramic Terrace of the Hotel Casa Fuster 5 star Grand Luxury Monument, modernist and beautiful, is one of the most exclusive places in Barcelona and Barcelona. It is the perfect place to visit when the weather is hot, as you can enjoy the sea breeze and the splendid views of Paseo de Gracia and Tibidabo Mountain at your feet. In the space “Blue View by Bombay Sapphire”, you can satisfy even your most refined desires, thanks to the extensive selection of cocktails with premium products. Also in this space, you can enjoy the outdoor pool, the fitness center with natural light and sauna, and the solarium with sun loungers and umbrellas…
Hotel Casa Fuster is the ideal place for the celebration of any type of event:
- One of their best services is the option for the celebration of weddings in Barcelona city. They have a cuisine with the quality and creativity necessary to be tailored to your expectations, which makes it offer becomes a complete and personalized proposal: The wedding program includes:
- Accommodation in suite on the wedding night
- Tasting menu for six people
- Banquet guest list
- Three free parking spaces
- Breakfast in the room
- Personalized minutes
- Welcome set
- Aperitif on the terrace-viewpoint of Paseo de Gracia
- Checkroom service
There are also perfect spaces to hold any type of congress, incentive, convention, or professional meeting. It has 11 spaces, with a capacity of up to 400 people, soundproofed and equipped with the most modern technology.
The Fuster House has services for all tastes, one of the most exclusive is its beautiful reading room, a perfect place for all those lovers of literature who want to escape from reality and immerse themselves in the beautiful literary world. This place has been the scene of the passage of numerous literary personalities, their contributions, their presence, have made the Casa Fuster a place even more recognized in the world.
Now you just have to go back right now so that you don’t miss the killer view that can only be seen from the windows of the Casa Fuste
See you in my next post.